Monday, October 15, 2012

Add Video Id Bug Using Sony Vegas MovieStudio 11

In this post, I want to share with you how to add that .png graphic file to a video editing program. In this demonstration video, I'm using Sony Vegas MovieStudio HD 11.


This video isn't perfect but there are no Chipmunk voices either. Yes, there is a tutorial in the wild with an intentional Chipmunk voice. Don't do that. Ever.

There are two ways of doing this task in Sony Vegas, you can use the Event Pan and Crop command or you can use the Track Motion one.

I took the road easiest to travel and demonstrate using Track Motion. Well, I thought that this is the easier road. More on that later.

Other Posts of Interest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.