Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Xtranormal Going Dark on July 31, 2013

I have a fluid opinion of the many ways a person can create a video. I want as many tools and services possible for folks at all skill levels. Sadly, one of the innovators of easy to create animation and video services is closing up shop on July 31st.






 
Most people that use the service already know the door is just about closed but if you created a video in the past and haven't ported it to YouTube or downloaded it you do not have much time (if any) to save your content.

If you are reading this post in time you can check out the Xtranormal's FAQ on downloading or porting your movies.

Those that need some place to go can check out Go Animate. If I find similar services I will post and let folks know.


Other Posts of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.